At redoak, one of the areas we specialize in is property management. One of the most frequent advice given to tenants is to check your credit report twice a year. Most property management companies will want a credit report before leasing the property to you. The last thing you would want as a potential tenant is to not get the property you want because of things that were in your credit report that you didn’t know. Here are a list of reasons why you would want to continually monitor your credit report.
- Unauthorized charges.
- Who’s accessing the report?
- Who’s pulling your report?
- Correct mistakes in a timely manner.
- Use the report to work at improving the score.
- Verify names, social security numbers, account numbers and address of card users.