1) Manage sign-ins: Using different browers to sign in to different services so that it would limit the amount of info Google has on you.
2) Review what Google knows about you: Your Web History is often what is used by Google to track your searchs, you can delete the searches that you don’t want Google to remember.
3) Use stealth mode: Most major browsers offer a stealth mode which means that after you are done browing, the history and data files are cleared. For Chrome click “new incognito window” under the wrench on the toolbar, Internet Explorer click “InPrivate Browsing” under “Safety” and click “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari.
4) Use anonymizers: Several services are available to mask your internet address such as Tor, but these will slow Web surfing.
5) Stay Offline: Self explantory, the less you are on, the